Pages

Thursday 1 July 2021

SPEECH

 How to be a good leader


Is it hard to be a good leader? It depends on the situation, like being the leader of a gang is hard, being a leader can be difficult  but with hard work it can be easy, 

A good leader always listens to the group and makes the best decision. In that way everyone will listen to the leader too, a good leader should know how to control every situation, a good leader never leaves someone behind, like my friend did when I got knocked in the game and he ran away. A good leader always thinks about others first And cares about them. 

I don’t know why people always tell me if your friend jumps from a roof would you do it too, obviously i  jump first  cause i'm a leader not a follower 


Thank you for listening to me and I hope this speech helped you.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Omid,

    I absolutely love your speech and the humour you have used. Perhaps you could even record yourself delivering your speech!

    ReplyDelete